By Mac Slavo
Believe me, the idea of doing things on my own is very tempting.
-President Barack Obama
Glenn Beck assembles a video montage that includes President Obama making reference (on numerous occasions) to bypassing Congress in order to push forward with his agenda. Rather than outrage over the President’s desire to ignore his oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, the masses cheer.
Beck on GBTV:
This is the way a republic ends.
…The problem is not Obama. The problem is the American people. Because, if they fall for it this time they’ll fall for somebody worse next time. It’s the American people.
How many times did he say ‘You know there are people that want me to bypass [Congress]‘ ?
He’s setting the road. He’s plowing the field. That’s all he’s doing. And the people are cheering him to violate the Constitution.
- Will Congress Act: US Government Finally Admits To Unconstitutional Warrantless Wiretapping
- Congress: Clueless Over Huge NSA Utah Facility
- Congress Wants to Prosecute New York Times Journalists
- Is Obama Really Black
- Barack Obama Parkway
- Obama Orders Pay Raises for Executive, Legislative and Judiciary Members
- China: One Child Policy Horrors Presented to Congress