It is a first-person shooter just like the famous “Call of Duty”, but “Glorious Mission” is quite different – the enemy is American troops.
The game is designed by Giant Network Technology and supported by China’s People’s Liberation Army. It highly resembles other first-person shooter games. Players engage in basic training, conducts mission and carries out orders.
Unlike most games however the enemy is not Russian, Middle Eastern, South American or Asian – It’s American; clips from the videogame show players shooting down US aircraft, killing US troops and targeting all that is American military might.
Ironically, the Chinese game is modeled after the US Army developed first-person shooter game “America’s Army”.
- Chinese Troops Make Deep Incursion Into India
- Chinese General Tells Troops to Prepare for Combat
- China Voicing Opinion Over U.S. Buildup in Asia
- Anonymous Assists in Tracking Source of Chinese Hacking
- Do Chinese Troop Movements Signal War?
- U.S. Backed Terrorists Kill U.S. Trained Troops
- Chinese Officer Warns Australia: Don’t Side with U.S. and Japan over Disputed Islands