At some point the agents confiscated Lucy’s stuffed toy, “Lamby” – reducing the child to tears.
“She was crying for her stuffed animal which they wouldn’t let her have for the longest time,” he said. “It’s only about a half foot long. It’s a lamb down that talks – but she loves it.”
As TSA agents discussed what they were going to do, the video shows Lucy weeping uncontrollably.
“I don’t want to go Disney World,” she screamed as her parents tried to offer reassurances.
- TSA Screeners Continue to Lie About Legality of Recording Checkpoints
- Woman Kicked off Flight: Retaliation, Child-Like Behavior by TSA
- Child Tracking Watch
- Call for Special Treatment by TSA for Congress
- TSA (Total Stupidity Agency) Let 25 Illegals Attend Flight School Owned by Illegal
- TSA Strikes Again, Destroys Diabetics Insulin Pump
- Genetically Modified Pig Abandoned Over Pressure