It doesn’t look like he’s joking
Could the media have run “damage control” to turn it into a joke, like this below post from huffington post… MOSCOW — “Men in Black” agents K and J may be about to recruit a new Russian assistant: Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev.
Medvedev has spoken about top secret files on aliens that may have landed in Russia.
In footage recorded Friday after a television interview, the former president joked that each Russian leader gets two folders with information about extraterrestrials that visited our planet – and stayed here.
Unseen on camera footage, he is heard telling a Ren TV journalist he could not tell “how many of them are among us, because it may cause panic.” He said more details could be found in Barry Sonnenfeld’s “Men in Black” films.
During his 2008-2012 presidency, Medvedev showed a sense of humor slightly more subtle than Putin’s sometimes brutal jokes.
- Russia Allegedly Warns Obama to Reveal the Existence of Aliens or they will
- The U.K. Spy Rock
- Russian Lawmaker Calls for International Meteor Defense System
- Scientist Claims Aliens Saved Earth From Tunguska
- Russia Positions Missiles in Baltic
- Putin Describes U.S. as a Frightening Monster
- Russian Media Say’s Israel Planning Iranian Attack