Two parents in Montgomery County are accused of improperly home schooling their children.
Forty-seven-year-old Richard Cressy and his wife, 41-year-old Margie Cressy, are charged with endangering the welfare of a child.
The sheriff’s department says the two were home schooling their four children, ages 8 to 14 years old, without the required approval from the school district.
The Cressys were issued appearance tickets to appear in Glen Town Court at a later date.
- Homeschooling Banned in California
- Israeli Parents Petition Dead Daughters Eggs
- Judge Arrested for Jailing Minors
- 50 Cops Arrested in Child Porn Raid
- TSA Agent Arrested for Lewdness with Child
- Government says OK to Spying on Students at Home
- Witness Claims Second Suspect Arrested in Connecticut School Shooting