A federal judge has backed CIA efforts to conceal information about treatment of detainees, even if the suppressed records contain details about illegal activity on the part of the intelligence agency.
Source: All Gov.
- Obama Approves Information Suppression
- Judge Orders Compliance: Google Warrantless Spying
- U.S. court says CIA must end drone secrecy
- Federal Judge Busted for Drugs
- Blackwater and Cia Collaberated on Raids
- Judge Sentenced to 28yrs for Selling Kids to Prison System
- Texas Judge Threatens to Take up Arms