The Food & Depopulation series of articles has been written for people who think that conspiracies are mere theories, that the American government is working in our best interest and that the United Nations is benevolent. Nothing could be further from the truth; irrefutable proof of this is explained in the previous three articles. Sharing the truth about food is an exceptionally effective way to wake people up because all people have a personal relationship with food every day. Here are the important points to remember:
1. The US Department of Agriculture holds a patent on the ‘Terminator’ gene (the seed goes sterile after the first harvest) which has the potential to destroy all plant life on the planet. This patent is co-owned by Monsanto.
2. The US Supreme Court has studiously avoided trying any anti-GMO cases, despite the obvious health dangers to people and contamination of farms by cross pollination. On June 21, 2010 the Supreme Court lifted the nationwide ban growing GMO alfalfa due to its potential to contaminate other farms, pending a Environmental Impact Study (EIS) performed by the US Department of Agriculture. We predicted 2 weeks ago that the Supreme Court justices would rule in favor of Monsanto as they collect their paychecks from the federal government. If sanity had prevailed and the ban on polluting GMOs was upheld, the result would have put the USDA’s Terminator gene patent in peril, countless prior court cases would have to be overturned and an avalanche of new lawsuits against Monsanto may have bankrupted the company. The federal government and Monsanto are so deeply intertwined that we expect the USDA’s EIS, which they expect to finish by next Spring, to allow planting of the contaminating GMO alfalfa.
The Supreme Court refused to hear any of the facts regarding the dangers and past record of contamination; lone dissenter Justice Stevens said, “the district court did not abuse its discretion when, after considering the voluminous record and making the aforementioned findings, it issued the order now before us.” In other words, Stevens reports that the lower district court’s GMO alfalfa ban was put into place due to voluminous records of contamination to other farms, but this was not taken into consideration by the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court only considered the national GMO alfalfa ban was “too broad”, without examining the damaging effects of contamination. This was a slippery move because if they had considered the devastating effects of GMOs, it would have been impossible to argue that they are safe. And the corrupt USDA will issue its EIS to determine the safety. The remote potential upside to this is that the jurisdiction is now in the lower courts, which may be more reasonable, but that means more lawsuits and more money.(1)
3. The United Nations is corrupt to its core and its programs are designed for depopulation, total control and profit. UN Agenda 21 is the overarching blueprint for depopulation and total control, using the environment and sustainability as the excuse for its policies.
4. The Rockefeller family has been pursuing control over food for decades, using monopolies and government structures that are funded by taxpayers through complex schemes that they have created to accomplish this goal.
NGOs (Non Governmental Organizations), in the modern definition, spring from the United Nations and act as ‘consultants’ to the UN; no government representatives are allowed as members. However, NGOs are hardly independent as most of them are funded by governments. In other words, our tax dollars are paying for our own demise.
This is how the scam works:
• NGOs create policy statements to be adopted by the UN that become international policy. NGOs then receive money from the UN.
• The UN policies are then are pushed the on national governments who then fund the globalist programs with money from taxes.
• The NGOs then lobby governments and the public to implement the programs, using misguided public pressure that they create by fooling people into believing that UN policies benefit the population (like local government acceptance of global warming regulations. These are based on lies and sold to the public by way of alarmism over environmental catastrophe). They are dispatched in your community with specific targeted agendas. Local government contracts with organizations like the International Council of Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI) insure local implementation of these globalist objectives.
• US government Advisory Committees are comprised of UN affiliated NGOs, businesses and organizations, while no Advisory Committees represent the American citizens’ interests.
• UN accredited NGOs are well funded and try to discredit populist organizations that oppose them.
UN affiliated NGOs began when eugenicist Julian Huxley created the IUCN (International Union for the Conservation of Nature), which created a more public spin-off, the WWF (World Wildlife Federation) and a third one called the WRI (World Resources Institute which is a think tank and communication network). These three NGOs are the driving force and behind the rise in NGO influence around the world. For full details, you can read the excellent analysis by Maryetta Ables.(2)
NGOs are treacherous and they lie. While an NGO may take the right action with one hand, the other hand is reaching out and grabbing your liberty by allocating its vast resources to advance the UN agenda. For example, the IUCN, the center of all UN NGOs, claims on their website that they have a moratorium on further release of GMOs, which makes them seem like they are against GMOs. GMOs have already contaminated much of the world, so a moratorium on further release of GMOs is a feeble attempt to rid the world of GMOs and NGOs pretend they have no power when more regulations are created to advance the UN agenda.(3)
Instead of taking serious action to combat GMOs, the IUCN allocates their resources toward promoting ‘biodiversity’, (the theft of private property by way of the Endangered Species Act) and global warming, which has been thoroughly discredited.(4)
The WWF keeps a low profile on their website about GMOs, but the WWF does fully endorse GMOs.(5)
Greenpeace is a UN accredited NGO, and like all UN affiliated NGO’s Greenpeace is dedicated to the policies of the UN’s Agenda 21 Sustainable Development. In order to appear that they are working in the public’s interest, they oppose GMOs and have taken some small actions, like publicizing the dangers of GMOs and pressuring the Trader Joe’s food chain stores into refusing GMO food for their private label. However, their opposition to GMOs, according to Michael Shaw of www.FreedomAdvocates.org, is an example of painting themselves as a public interest group to cover up their true intent, the implementation of Agenda 21. On their website they endorse global warming lies and energy restrictions that support consolidation of globalist power. While their website claims that they do not “solicit” contributions from governments or corporations, there is proof that they have received grants from the Tides Foundation (Rockefeller Foundation is major a contributor), BP Oil and Exxon, but these ‘donors’ are not listed on their website. In other words, Greenpeace, along with many other environmental NGOs, receive “donations” from globalists and funnel money into other like-minded NGOs and “non-profit” organizations to accomplish Agenda 21.(6)
THE “NON-PROFIT” SCAM:
“Non-Profit” organizations and foundations are anything but not-for-profit! A more accurate definition is that they are tax exempt. What is it they don’t want you to know? Many, if not most are funded by governments, NGOs and “philanthropic” foundations. Tax exempt non-profit 501(c)3 organizations and foundations owe it to the American taxpayer to clearly and publicly disclose who their donors are because they benefit from a tax free status, but it is rare to find this information on their websites or on the Internet.
Michael Shaw pointed out that tax exempt organizations are increasing exponentially in order to capitalize on government funding, however, this makes tax exempt organizations beholden to the government. Public- Private Partnerships, or the coupling between government and private enterprise is the foundation of fascism. Non profits often fit the political–economic definition of Public-Private Partnership.
“Philanthropic” tax exempt foundations have been working toward the destruction of America for many decades. In the 1950’s a Congressional investigation into the Rockefeller, Ford and Carnegie Foundations was conducted with scandalous results, so the information was suppressed. However, G. Edward Griffin was able to obtain an interview with Senator Norman Dodd, one of the lead investigators, on video and in a written transcript available in the footnote below.(7)
Some “non-profit” tax exempt 501(c)3 organizations have been known to engage in controlled opposition. For example, the Center for Food Safety (CFS) represented farmers in opposition to Monsanto in the Supreme Court GMO alfalfa case and in many other anti-GMO cases. While we have no way of knowing whether Andrew Kimbrell, the Executive Director of CFS and his brother George (of counsel) performed solid work in opposing Monsanto or whether they sandbagged the endeavor, there are reports that CFS and its parent company have taken in $1.75 million dollars from the John Merck Fund, which has ties to the Rockefeller Family Fund. Andrew Kimbrell of CFS filed a petition with the EPA to ban colloidal silver which is a natural antibiotic agent with many benefits that competes directly with Merck’s dubious pharmaceutical drugs. This organization has the appearance of working in the public’s interest, but in a separate action, it has operated in opposition to public benefit.(8)
Further, Andrew Kimbrell reported reported a “success” in the Supreme Court GMO alfalfa ruling. He said that GMO alfalfa is still illegal to plant. While this is true today, the USDA has only to complete its Environmental Impact Study in order to approve the seeds.(9)
How to check websites of NGOs, Non-Profits and Foundations for corruption:
• Check out which actions they support. If they champion the global warming hoax, then they are likely to be compromised
• Check the organization and the Board of Directors for UN and Rockefeller connections
• Look for certain buzz words related to Agenda 21(10)
Beware as almost all major environmental groups are pursuing the objectives of Agenda 21, even when they oppose GMOs. It is important to do a little bit of research to determine their motives to avoid being fooled.
Here are some suggestions to eat healthy food, starve the corporate giants and create self-sufficiency:
Watch this amazing video of a family that turned their yard into a farm and earn money selling produce to restaurants:
Eat organically grown or non-GMO food.
Buy and store seeds- organic and heirloom seeds are best.
Natural seeds are scarce and could be a good item for investment or barter. The number of seed companies has dwindled from approximately 300 down to 100 due to corporate buy-outs (primarily by Monsanto).
Support farmers’ markets and local farms. Avoid imports to discourage food dependency. America is resource rich and there is no excuse for becoming dependent. Also, this limits the power of the WTO.
Plant your own organic garden. You can use diatomaceous earth instead of pesticides and nets to keep larger pests out of the garden.
If you don’t have a yard, find a neighbor who wants a garden and then share the food.
Join a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) group that delivers fresh produce to a pick up location in your town; there are many listings for these on the Internet. This is a good idea because if there is a food shortage, the farmer will be more willing to help someone who supported him.
Remote farming- there is farm in Oregon that leases land, does the farming for you and then ships the food to you.(11)
Watch this video of Shelly Roche of ByteStyle.tv as she reports that the anti-GMO food market is booming:
A letter to the Editor of Off the Grid News (6/7/2010), from from someone who lives in Tasmania describes how he copes with Codex Alimentarius, and reports that Australia was the guinea pig for this UN program starting 6 years ago. Supplements are not allowed ($60,000 penalty) and food is restricted, so he grows his own in old rainwater tanks to keep animals out and uses composted cow manure. He says that he gets an unbelievable bounty. This letter is worth reading because he claims that the food grown in Australia is exported and replaced by cheap imports from China, in addition to food being destroyed to keep prices high.(12)
We recommend obtaining information from people like Scott Tips and Jeffrey Smith for GMO truth.(13)
It is of the utmost importance that farmers become aware of the Monsanto licensing agreement trap, it is crucial that they fully understand that once they plant GMO seed, they will be stuck paying patent royalties even if they don’t use GMO products after the initial planting. America’s farmers must comprehend how Monsanto operates in order to avoid paying infinite royalties; if they buy cheap Monsanto seeds now, they will pay for it dearly later. Please share these articles with them.
Bad science must be exposed. ‘Climategate’ was very successful in revealing global warming lies and motives. All science attached to political policies should be scrutinized. The USDA’s upcoming EIS (Environmental Impact Study) is due soon, and must be investigated as there is no way GMOs will be approved unless the EIS is based on fraudulent science or some other loophole is used.
Remember monopolies are dependent on governmental regulations, so the way to break a monopoly is to remove the regulations.
Beware of all NGOs and so-called “non-profit” organizations. If they want your support, they should provide financial information readily and you can research them online. The secret scams and motives must be exposed.
With the November elections coming up, it is of vital importance to choose government officials wisely and to avoid being fooled by the Right/ Left paradigm. State and local governments are very powerful and you have more influence with them. Look for freedom candidates with Constitutional values and who oppose GMOs, Agenda 21, the United Nations and the globalist consolidation of power.
Share this information with everyone you know and create a voting coalition that includes citizens and businesses, especially at state and local levels. Word-of-mouth marketing is the more effective than anything else (even TV), so please share this information, especially candidates who may be unaware of Agenda 21.
Start locally and expand upward in securing freedom. The federal government is remote, but state and local officials are more accessible. Consider running for office. Support the Tenth Amendment and State sovereignty. Support local bans on planting GMO crops in your area.
You can visit Michael Shaw’s website at www.FreedomAdvocates.org for more information on securing liberty at a local level and for understanding the tentacles of Agenda 21 Sustainable Development.
Article [Via:Cassandra Anderson]