“”The Iranian intelligence and police forces have arrested some terrorists who were behind the killings of 15 Iranian police members,”” Kazem Jalali, a senior lawmaker told reporters on Monday.
The captured terrorists are to be brought to justice in the near future and their open hearing will be broadcast for the Iranian nation, he added.
Officials from Iran’s foreign and intelligence ministries met with senior Pakistani police authorities on Monday to discuss the ways to return to Iran the bodies of the killed officers.
According to the information and documents obtained by Pakistani government, some elements inside Pakistan are supporting Jundullah group, the Iranian MP noted.
Also, the Arabic Nahrainnet website cited informed sources in Pakistan’s Peshawar on Monday who claimed that Saudi Arabian intelligence agencies have significantly increased their support for the terrorist group.
Jundullah is a CIA spawned terror group and its operational base is located in Afghanistan. It conducts raids into the southeastern Iranian province of Sistan-Baluchestan. According to Brigadier General Mohammad, Jundullah receives “support from British and US forces in neighboring Afghanistan for its campaign of violence in Sistan-Baluchestan,” David Eshel wrote in the March 2007 Defense Update.
- CIA Assets Arrested in Pakistan
- Mossad Posed as CIA to Recruit Assassins
- Suspected: Iranian Arms Shipment Intercepted, Bound for Yemeni Insurgents
- Seven CIA Operatives Killed in Afghanistan
- CIA Comes To Conclusions in Bhutto Assassination
- CIA Operative Caught in Pakistan Holding Top-Secret Documents….Allegedly
- Covert CIA Operations Started in Iran